Saturday, September 18, 2010

SEND US YOUR BONES!


Yesterday i started a few drawings while watching a movie, which turned into another mini flash sheet. i finished today at the crack of noon as soon as i woke up, and i'm pretty happy how it turned out. I've been able to crank out tons of drawings this week, but i've hit a roadblock. I ran out of bristol paper, and since my bank account reads $2.46 and my wallet is holding a good solid $7, i'm kind of out of luck. No problem, i'll just keep drawing in my head until i can scrounge up a few more bucks to support my art addiction. That time could be today, because i'm tattooing a fellow artist friend Ryan, who happens to have the supplest of babyskin which is very fun to tattoo. So if everything works out then i'll be able to get a few bones today.

SEND US YOUR BONES DUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment