Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BUMFIGHT DAY

WOW is all i can say. I came back from my 11 to noon class today and saw a sketchy looking character posted outside of my apartment near my roommate's bike which was locked up to the no parking sign.

Now keep in mind this is the peak of the day, in broad daylight.

I get inside and open up the windows and blinds to my room, look down, and see the crackhead doing the same thing. He is pacing back and forth on the sidewalk RIGHT in front of my apartment and since my room faces the street, i have a clear view of not fifteen feet away my roommate's bicycle. About 5 minutes go by and i look out the window and see the guy fiddling with the bike which was now on the ground, but still chained to the pole. I then run out my door, down the stairs, and give him a big running high five on the face with my knuckles. This stuns him and puts him in a daze but he's still able to grab his plastic bag of what i can imagine is a collection of stolen things. He tries to run away but i give him a little shove on his back which sends him down again.

After this mess, i go to grab my bike which is upstairs in my room, but by the time i hit the street and circle the block to find him, he was nowhere to be found.  odds are, he is walking around the city with a huge imprint of my ring on his face.



On a lighter note, I was able to finish this full size flash sheet yesterday. Now i just have to find a 14"x17" frame to paint and fit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment