Saturday, September 18, 2010

low key friday knight

Tonight was a pretty good night, i was able to kick it with my buddy eddie, a fellow arteest. fun time playing wii sports at his pad and watching chappelle show. i was finally able to see this episode of chappelle show that for some reason had been stuck in my mind for the longest time. if you get a chance check out the turf wars history channel episode of season 1 chappelle show, "they poured morton salt on me"!

last night i had too much to drink going out with the beloved Wilson crew posse, so i told myself that i was gonna take it easy tonight. apparently taking it easy for me means splitting a 12 pack of tecate with eddie and catching the 5 fulton bus back to my place at 2 am. Still an awesome time, but i know my body is quietly seeking revenge on me. The calm before the storm.

OUT.

WAIT! not out just yet. i forgot, on the way from the liquor store on Divis and McAllister, i saw the coolest thing ever. This elderly gent had put tennis balls in his wheel spokes. i stopped him for a second then snapped a few pictures on my phone so i would remember. 





REALLY OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment